At Sally Findley Psychology, we use a range of clinical approaches to tailor treatment to your individual needs, such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy and Narrative Therapy.
Counselling can assist a wide range of personal issues in the following ways:
- Learn more about anxiety and depression, and develop coping skills to manage your condition;
- Learn strategies to manage difficult and painful feelings;
- Change your thinking and behaviour patterns to healthier alternatives;
- Improve communication skills to enhance your relationships and your confidence;
- Learn problem solving skills to address difficult issues in your family, friendships or workplace;
- Improve self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Learn relaxation and mindfulness techniques;
- Enhance intimacy and increase your physical and emotional comfort during sex with specific suggestions.